Brian Huntze - Scratched Vespa scooter during transport
Contracted Brian Huntze (firstname.lastname@example.org) to transport two Vespa scooters from Houston, TX to Miami, FL.Brian completely botched the delivery.
The tie-downs he used for the scooters were fastened so tight and without padding to the frame that they completely scratched paint off the side of both scooters. Upon visual inspection at delivery he tried to lie and say it would buff out. I made him run his fingers across the scratches and at that point he knew he was full of Sh*t. The scratches, multiple in number, were so deep that both require an auto body to repaint them at a cost triple the offer Brian made to repair.
He is based out of Ft Lauderdale. He is listed on the website UShip (where I found him).
I wrote a review there as well as I dont want anyone to risk damage to their personal property by having this *** transport it.Brian Huntze (954) 253-8480 ------ STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday. I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water...."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."